Terms and Conditions
- From this point forward, Decyourcakes shall hereby be referred to as "us" or "we". The website user (You) will be referred to as the "the user", "you, or "your".
Acceptance of these terms.
- Your access to and use of the Decyourcakes website (www.decyourcakes.com) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- By using this website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Changes to website.
Decyourcakes reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be held liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Decyourcakes reserves the right to:
Links to third party websites.
- This website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to any other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights on the website and its content (including but not limited to the website design, any text content, and/or graphics) are owned by or licensed to Decyourcakes or are otherwise used by Decyourcakes as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content only for your own personal use and that you will not re-use or repackage any content for commercial purposes.
- None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability.
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- To the extent permitted by law, Decyourcakes will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including but not limited to loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Decyourcakes makes no guarantee that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability ofDecyourcakes for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Decyourcakes or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Decyourcakes and its employees and/or agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Decyourcakes arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any other products
- Your use of any services or any other products through Decyourcakes are governed by a separate set of Terms and Conditions, and are not related to the Terms and Conditions of this website.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 23rd November 2015